Sign up for a chance to win that tray
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TRAY LESS BORING
Supplies you will need
- Any wood or metal rolling tray
- White Primer, you could buy at home depot or any hardware store
- 30 gallon bucket deep enough to dip
- Magic Marble Acrylic Paint https://www.magicmarble.com/
- Automotive clear coat
- Prime your tray white, make sure its white all around the tray, the reason you want to prime the tray is so that the acrylic paint can adhere to the surface. Do 2 coats, let dry 24 hrs.
- After tray is dry, put a nail on one side of the tray to use as a holder
- Next fill the bucket up with water, room temperature, let water settle down to get rid of bubbles.
- While waiting, Prep the colors you want to use, by shaking them real well
- Now your ready to paint, swirl the water with your hand, then drip the colors you want all at the same time into the bucket, you will see the marble effect take place, take the tray by the nail and dip it at an angle, watch video to see how.
- After you are done, hang the tray or place on parchment paper. Allow 24 hrs to dry before clear coating.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS TUTORIAL, CONTACT US IF YOU NEED HELP!